CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win a Celebrity Cruises 7-Night Caribbean Cruise
1. All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18 and be legally eligible for travel to the United States. Residents of Quebec excluded.
2. The competition closes on December 14, 2021
3. The draw will be conducted on December 21, 2021
4. The winner will be notified by December 22, 2021 or within two weeks of the competition closing date.
5. The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest in full) and will need to respond within 48 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry.
6. The prize includes a 7-day Caribbean cruise with Celebrity Cruises, accommodation in a Veranda Stateroom, meals in the main dining room, Oceanview Cafe, Spa Café and Mast Grill, Classic Beverage Package, Wi-Fi Surf and tips.
7. The prize also includes: Two (2) seats with Air Canada flying from any major Canadian city from which Air Canada offers direct flights to Ft. Lauderdale, USA for travel from January 1, 2022 to December 31 2022 (completed stays). Christmas and New Years sail dates are excluded.
8. All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, port taxes, security charges or other third-party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
9. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together both ways.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
11. Prize winners are responsible for obtaining any visas required for them or their companions for any travel applicable in the prize.
12. Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals and drinks other those included, telephone calls etc.).
13. Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, airport transfer transportation fees not included in trip itinerary, travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature.
14. Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there.
15. The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. Once tickets are issued, origin and itinerary can’t be changed. Flight times and travel dates can be changed, a change fee per ticket may apply. Make applicable changes at aircanada.com, Select “My Bookings/Flights”.
17. Tickets are not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
18. Frequent flyer mileage accumulation and eUpgrade credits are not permitted.
19. Stopovers are not permitted.
20. Promotional tickets recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
21. Black-out dates: 18 Dec. 2021 to 10 Jan. 2022, 31 Mar. to 7 Apr. 2022, 21 Jul. to 8 Aug. 2022, 16 Dec. 2022 to 8 Jan. 2023
22. Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
23. Once booked, the The Travel Agent Next Door booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Travel Agent Next Door.
24. The promoter and organizer, The Travel Agent Next Door, reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
25. The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value.
26. The Travel Agent Next Door assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
27. Neither The Travel Agent Next Door, Celebrity Cruises, Air Canada nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
28. Employees of The Travel Agent Next Door, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
29. The Travel Agent Next Door collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
30. The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
31. By entering this competition you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
32. Only ONE entry is allowed per person.
33. All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.