CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN AN ADVENTURE CANADA 12-NIGHT ARCTIC EXPLORER CRUISE THE TRAVEL AGENT NEXT DOOR CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18 and be legally eligible for travel to
Greenland. Residents of Quebec are excluded.
- The competition closes on December 14, 2022
- The draw will be conducted on December 21, 2022
- The winner will be notified by December 21/22 or within two weeks of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest ballot in full and have read the complete terms and conditions) and will need to respond within 72 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the
winner by telephone or the email provided at the time of entry.
- The prize includes a 12-day High Arctic Explorer cruise with Adventure Canada for two, accommodation in a Category 6 – Deluxe Twin cabin.
- The prize also includes: Two (2) seats with Adventure Canada charter flights from Toronto or Ottawa to Greenland, and return flight from Nunavut to Toronto or Ottawa, plus flight for 2 people travelling together, round-trip, within Canada, from closest home airport to/from Ottawa or Toronto, on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express flights (The flights are not return from the same city).
- Air Canada flights valid for the aforementioned travel period only.
- Space subject to availability at time of booking.
- Reservation must be made at aircanada.com via your travel agent.
- All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, port taxes, security charges or other third-party
fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
- Once tickets are issued, origin and itinerary can’t be changed. Flight times and travel dates can be
changed, a change fee per ticket may apply.
- Tickets are not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Frequent flyer mileage accumulation and eUpgrade credits are not permitted.
- Stopovers are not permitted.
- Promotional tickets recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
- Expedition prize includes: • Passage aboard the Ocean Endeavour • Adventure Canada charter flights
Applicable taxes and credit card fees • Complimentary expedition jacket • Contribution to Adventure
Canada’s Discovery Fund • Special access permits, entry and park fees • Team of expedition staff •
Guided activities • Sightseeing and community visits • All Zodiac excursions • Port fees • Predeparture materials • Educational program • Nikon Camera Trial Program • Interactive workshops • Evening entertainment • All shipboard meals.
- EXPEDITION PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE: • Commercial & charter flights not included in prize • Program enhancements/optional excursions • Gratuities • Personal expenses • Mandatory medical
evacuation insurance • Additional expenses in the event of delays or itinerary changes • Possible fuel
surcharges • Pre- & post-trip hotel accommodation and administrative fees.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together both ways.
- It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including
passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
- Prize winners are responsible for obtaining any visas required for them or their companions for any travel applicable in the prize.
- Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals and drinks other those included, telephone calls, wifi etc.).
- Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without
limitation, airport transfer transportation fees not included in trip itinerary, travel insurance together
with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature.
- Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the
Prize originates and terminates there.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has
no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a
prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
- Once booked, the booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Travel Agent Next Door.
- The promoter and organizer, The Travel Agent Next Door, reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to
unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary
- The Travel Agent Next Door assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- Neither The Travel Agent Next Door, Adventure Canada, Air Canada nor any other person or party
associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with
either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Employees of The Travel Agent Next Door, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone
professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this
- The Travel Agent Next Door collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the
promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
- The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future
promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and
Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
- Only ONE entry is allowed per person.
- All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.
Head Office – 1003-55 York Street Toronto, Ontario M5J 1R7 613.258.7753