See whats new
Travel that revolves around you.
Read about some fantastic trips we’ve taken and destinations we love, as well as news about our partners and some of the latest travel trends. Could one of these be your next trip?
- Luck of the Irish Aug 18 Posted in: ADVENTURE, FAMILY, HONEYMOON, WELLNESS - With the uniquely curated experiences from Royal Irish Tours, lucky travellers get to explore the Emerald Isle — their way. “Céad míle fáilte” is the oft-heard Irish greeting meaning “100,000 welcomes.” It speaks to the friendly nature of the Irish people but may also refer to the number of different experiences visitors can enjoy Ireland… READ MORE
- Our Year In Travel Apr 14 Posted in: ADVENTURE, FAMILY, HONEYMOON, ROMANCE - Optimistic for a new year of travel, here’s where we’re excited to go—and why—in 2022. Okay, so is 2022 the year we return to travel per usual? We sure hope so! The team at Gravitate has a year filled with some exciting travel plans, both professional and personal. Whether it’s to fill you in some… READ MORE
- Your Bhutan Jan 25 Posted in: ADVENTURE, FAMILY, WELLNESS - The notoriously secluded nation of Bhutan is bucket-list level when it comes to travel. Now one company with a royal connection is making it easier than ever for visitors to explore the country the way they want to. Deep in the Eastern Himalayans, nestled between India and China is the tiny, mysterious country known as… READ MORE
- Our Favourite Christmas Markets Dec 23 Posted in: CRUISES, FAMILY, ROMANCE - It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And there’s no better place to experience the colours, flavours, and sounds of the holidays than at a Christmas market. Here are four of our favourites! LA MAGIE DE NOËL, COLMAR, FRANCESix Christmas markets in one city? We’re there!WHERE IT IS: In the Alsace wine region of… READ MORE
- Cinematic Destinations Nov 9 Posted in: ADVENTURE, FAMILY - The team at Gravitate finds big ideas for travel on the big screen. At Gravitate, we live and breathe travel—so much so that we’re constantly on the look-out for new inspiration. The transportive power of film is one place where we find new ideas all the time. Here’s a round-up of Gravitate favourite films—and some… READ MORE
- A Travel Q&A Sep 10 Posted in: ADVENTURE - Travel is happening again, and we couldn’t be more excited! But this brave new world also leads to lots of new questions. As Canadian travellers cautiously begin exploring the world again, you may have questions about protocols, requirements, and your family’s safety. Canadian traveller restriction news seems to constantly be updated, but at Gravitate, we’re helping to arm you with all the info… READ MORE